Below are different Job Descriptions relating to Data Science / Data Analytics
- Experience with Stata, R or other statistical software.
- Familiarity with web scraping tools is highly desirable.
- Advanced knowledge of designing and developing Tableau dashboards.
- Proficiency in analysis packages (e.g. R, SAS or MATLAB), programming languages (e.g. Java, C++/C#, Python).
- Ability to implement and maintain and/or troubleshoot big data infrastructure, such as distributed processing paradigms, stream processing and databases such as Hadoop, Storm, or SQL, etc will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Statistical Software (SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS Enterprise Guide, SPSS, etc.) preferred.
- Strong understanding and practical experience of developing visualisation of complex data, analysing big data or creating and using data warehouses for business intelligence purposes is essential. Practical experience on tools such as SAS, D3, SPSS, or SAP Business Objects is also essential.
- Knowledge of basic statistics (Correlation, Regression) and its application to data.
- Perform highly detailed analytics to describe and model how individuals utilize customer service web sites using leading applications (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Strong knowledge in at least one of the following fields: machine learning, data visualization, data mining or information retrieval, with the ability to develop new algorithms for Manufacturing Data Analytics for both structured and unstructured data.
- Working knowledge of databases, data preparation and analysis skills using statistical tools like SPSS.
- Job Interview Questions for Data Scientists